- Our Policies Offer:
- Employers' Liability
- Public and Products Liability
- Efficacy (Failure to perform)
- Professional Indemnity
- Contractors All Risks
- All Risks Property
- Business Interruption
- Goods In Transit
- Personal Accident
- Professional Negligence
- Financial Loss
- Loss of Keys
- Fidelity Bonding
- Directors and Officers Liability
At Coversure we have worked hard to establish a panel of insurers catering specifically for alarm installers and security equipment contractors.
Our policies are targeted at accredited electronic security system contractors engaged in domestic, commercial and industrial environments. Contractors can undertake contracts that include the design, supply and installation of electronic security products such as intruder alarms, CCTV and fire alarm systems.
As an alarm installer it is vital that you are covered should the equipment not function or perform as intended - leaving you liable and open to legal action if this resulted in a loss. Efficacy is offered on all of our policies to ensure you are protected. Professional Indemnity is also important when giving advice should the advice be wrong and causes a financial loss.
- Why choose Coversure for your Electrical Contractors Insurance?
- Coversure are Industry Insurance specialists with over 30 years’ experience our expert team are dedicated to finding you the best insurance policies.
- We will ensure you receive independent advice on your insurance, risk and legal matter.
- We will provide you with a dedicated account manager who will provide a policy tailor made to your practice.
- We use a large panel of insurers to ensure we get you the best insurance for all of your needs at a fantastic price.