- What is Covered as Standard?
- Public & Products Liability - up to £5 million covering damage to members of the public
- Employers Liability - £10 million covering your full time or part time employees
- Business Interruption - protects your business income if your business is unable to operate due to damage of to your buildings or contents
- Material Damage - covers your buildings, fixtures & fittings, contents, stock and glass (including shop front)
- Seasonal Increase in stock - increased cover for certain times of the year
- Money - covered during business hours and overnight in your safe
- Loss through fire, theft or malicious damage covered as standard
- What options are worth having included within our takeaway insurance quotes?
- Legal Expense Cover - reimburses certain legal expenses you may incur
- Accidental Damage - covers you for accidental damage to your property and equipment
- Deterioration of Stock - covers your stock against freezer or refrigeration failure
- Equipment All Risks - extends your standard equipment cover to provide business property protection outside of the premises
- Goods in transit - covers the carriage or shipment of your stock within the UK.
- Personal Accident - provides financial compensation to you or your employees in the event of accidental death, loss of limb, loss of sight, permanent total or partial disablement
- Terrorism - cover to protect against unforeseen acts of terrorism
Coversure’s takeaway insurance cover provides business owners with complete peace of mind. We cover all types of takeaway including fish and chips, curry, Chinese, pizza, burger and kebab and much much more.
Our cover is designed to help fully protect your business and its contents as well as your employees and customers.
Coversure’s takeaway cover includes valuable protection for your business. We include employer’s liability cover which is a legal requirement for any business with employees.
Remember Coversure Takeaway Insurance quotes are free and only take a few minutes, all you need to do is call and we will do the rest.