- Surgery Insurance Specialists
- Surgeries catered for including:
- Medical, Dentistry and Veterinarian
- Standard Covers:
- Public Liability - Cover yourself for damage to third party people or property
- Employers' Liability - Cover as required by law when employing staff
- Stock including drugs and vaccines
- Contents including Electronic Business Equipment (eg tills) and. Computers
- Glass and signage
- Money and Goods in Transit insurance
- Tenants improvements
- Work away extension to include collection and delivery
- Business Interruption
- Legal protection
- Other options available on request
- Buildings insurance (inc Listed Buildings)
- Computer breakdown
- Accidental damage
- All risks on specified items
- Employee theft and infidelity
Trying to control the ever increasing costs of running a practice is always an uphill struggle and at Coversure Insurance we recognise the need to reduce as many of your overheads as possible.
Our Surgery Insurance policies provides covers for the medical, dentistry and veterinarian professions coupled with a high level of service our clients. Different surgeries have different requirements, so it is important that your policy offers the necessary protection. Key considerations regarding Surgery Insurance will include building cover, protection of stock such as drugs and medication, and any other liabilities.
With access to various reputable underwriters and insurers your policy can be tailor made to meet your requirements. This ensures that you are covered for everything you need, but are not paying for aspects that you do not, hence keeping our premiums extremely competitive with discounts available for those with a good claims history.
Contact us today to obtain a competitive Surgery Insurance quote that caters to all of your needs.