- Professional Indemnity Insurance – what does it cover?
- Professional indemnity covers your legal costs and expenses in defending a claim, and any compensation or costs that may subsequently be awarded, following:
- Professional negligence, such as making a mistake in a piece of work for a client, or giving them poor advice
- Unintentional breach of confidentiality and/or copyright
- Defamation and libel
- Loss of documents or data
- Loss of money or goods (for which you are responsible)
- What other cover should you consider?
- Office package including liabilities, contents and more
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Cyber Liability
At Coversure, we are committed to providing solicitors with a range of insurance products that are both comprehensive and suited to your specific needs.
We specialise in solicitors’ professional indemnity insurance, along with office insurance, management liability, directors and officers and intellectual property insurance; all tailored to suit the needs of law firms.
Combining continuous advancement of industry knowledge with a thorough understanding of the legal sector and your individual requirements, we offer the expertise of a national broker with the personalised service and guidance of an independent.
Our solicitors’ dedicated team has a wealth of experience and knowledge in this highly regulated environment which enables us to provide you with the confidence and assurance you require.
Whether you are a start-up, sole practitioner or long-established law firm, we offer flexible, individually-tailored solutions underpinned by our proven expertise in the legal sector.