- Restaurant Insurance Specialists
- All types of restaurants and food retail catered for
- Standard Covers:
- Public Liability - Cover yourself for third party damage
- Products Liability - Cover for the produce you serve
- Employers' Liability - Cover as required by law when employing staff
- Stock including perishables such as food and alcohol
- Contents cover
- Electronic Business Equipment (eg tills and computers)
- Glass and signage
- Loss of licence
- Money covers
- Goods in Transit insurance
- Business Interruption
- Other options available on request
- Buildings insurance (inc Listed Buildings)
- Liability extension to include collection and delivery
- Legal Expenses cover
- Computer breakdown
- Accidental damage
- All risks on specified items
- Employee theft and infidelity
- Terrorism Cover
Insurance for the catering business. Whether you run a large restaurant, a curry house or a small sandwich bar, Coversure can help with your insurance needs. With a wide range of options available, we can cover your business; so if you offer deliveries, serve alcohol, do outside catering for functions, or anything else, it's likely we've seen it before and can advise you on the best policies available.
Although there are strict health and safety guidelines in place in the food industry, accidents do still happen in restaurants and eateries. With that in mind, it is vital that your restaurant is adequately covered to protect against any claims or legal action.
You may come up against third party or accidental damage, customer issues such as illness, food stock concerns or licensing issues. All of these aspects can be covered by a Restaurant Insurance policy that ensures you can get on with the day to day running of your eatery without worrying about other concerns.
So for the most suitable policy, at the best price, click for a quote now.