Residential Landlord

  • Residential Landlord Insurance Specialists
  • Any tenant type
  • Includes asylum seekers, DSS and student for residential let
  • All property types
  • Unoccupied properties
  • Pending let
  • Undergoing renovation
  • Accidental and Malicious damage available upon request
  • Unlimited malicious damage by tenants - you won't find this anywhere else!
  • Landlord contents cover available
  • Legal protection upon request
  • Loss of rent is automatically included as standard
  • Alternative accommodation included as standard
  • Property owner’s liability
  • £2 million property owners' liability as standard

Our Residential Landlord Insurance is designed for you if you rent out a property. Even if you don't think of yourself as a landlord, having tenants in a property requires levels of cover not provided by ordinary home insurance.

A Residential Landlord Insurance policy will cover a range of eventualities, ensuring that you, the landlord, are adequately protected when renting out any living space. As well as ensuring that you are legally covered, landlord insurance can help to offer protection from incidents that cause damage to the property, such as burst water mains, fire damage and flooding.

Our Residential Landlords Insurance policies cover any tenant type, all property types and we offer Unoccupied Property Insurance.

We understand the importance of protecting your long term rental investment with our Residential Landlord Insurance.

  1. Why choose Coversure for your Residential Landlord Insurance?
  2. Coversure are Residential Landlord Insurance specialists with over 25 years experience our expert team of staff are dedicated to finding you the best Residential Landlord Insurance policies.
  3. Residential Landlord Insurance policies are tailored to meet your requirements, we treat you as an individual. We use a large panel of insurers to ensure we get you the best Residential Landlord Insurance to suit your needs.