- Pub & Winebar Insurance Specialists
- All types of bars catered for including:
- Pubs, winebars, bistros and more
- Standard Covers:
- Public Liability - Cover yourself for damage to third party people or property
- Employers' Liability - Cover as required by law when employing staff
- Stock including food and alcohol
- Contents including Electronic Business Equipment (eg tills) and. Computer
- Glass and signage
- Loss of licence
- Money and Goods in Transit insurance
- Tenants improvements
- Work away extension to include collection and delivery
- Business Interruption
- Legal protection
- Other options available on request
- Buildings insurance (inc Listed Buildings)
- Computer breakdown
- Accidental damage
- All risks on specified items
- Employee theft and infidelity
Coversure Insurance can offer insurance for all types of bars including pubs, winebars and bistros. We can cover your premises, public liability and employers liability insurance and every aspect of the business for licensed trades.
There are many different considerations that must be taken into account when running a bar or pub. In order to ensure that you are effectively protected, pub insurance is required to offer the cover for each facet of your business.
When providing Pub or Bar insurance, every licensee has their own specific requirements. Our bespoke Commercial Insurance policies will tailor your Pub Insurance policy to your individual needs. A policy with Coversure Insurance will give you the peace of mind to focus on running your business, whilst we tailor your public house insurance to provide the best possible cover.
- Why choose Coversure for your Pub Insurance?
- Coversure are Pub Insurance specialists with over 25 years experience our expert team of staff are dedicated to finding you the best Bar Insurance policies.
- Pub and Bar Insurance policies are tailored to meet your requirements, we treat you as an individual. We use a large panel of insurers to ensure we get you the best Bar and Pub Insurance to suit your business needs.