Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Professional indemnity insurance – what does it cover?
- Professional indemnity covers your legal costs and expenses in defending a claim, and any compensation or costs that may subsequently be awarded, following:
- Professional negligence, such as making a mistake in a piece of work for a client, or giving them poor advice
- Unintentional breach of confidentiality and/or copyright
- Defamation and libel
- Loss of documents or data
- Loss of money or goods (for which you are responsible)
- What other cover should you consider?
- Office package including liabilities, contents and more
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Cyber Liability
Whatever your line of business, your business insurance covers and your professional indemnity insurance needs bespoke tailoring to ensure you are adequately protected.
We understand that every business is unique and that your activities may not fall into any one category or industry. With access to leading insurers our team of experienced professional indemnity experts are ideally placed to find the right solution for your business.
We can cover a whole range of businesses including those with a dedicated page, and many more. Just contact us and speak with one of our insurance specialists.
If your insurance is not yet due for renewal and you would like us to contact you closer to the time register your interest now.