- All types of offices & professions catered for
- Standard Covers:
- Public Liability - Cover yourself for damage to 3rd parties or property
- Employers' Liability - Cover as required by law when employing staff
- Contents including Electronic Business Equipment
- Glass and signage
- Money and Goods in Transit insurance
- Tenants improvements
- Business Interruption
- Further options available on request, such as:
- Buildings insurance (inc Listed Buildings)
- Work away extension to include collection and delivery
- Legal protection
- Computer breakdown
- Accidental damage
- All risks on specified items
- Employee theft and infidelity
Offices need a mixture of insurance to provide cover for the business as a whole. For example, employers' liability is required when there are any employees working on the premises, and contents cover is required for office furniture and equipment. Due to this, Office Insurance policies are usually packages of different covers, and this works out at a much better value than buying them separately.
When any policy doesn't cover all your needs as standard, there are usually further options available to service these. Failing that we can arrange a Commercial Combined insurance policy which is a bespoke product, made up to provide solely the covers you require.
If you want further assistance, please call us and we will be happy to discuss your Office Insurance requirements and advise you accordingly.