Office Insurance

  • All types of offices & professions catered for
  • Standard Covers:
  • Public Liability - Cover yourself for damage to 3rd parties or property
  • Employers' Liability - Cover as required by law when employing staff
  • Contents including Electronic Business Equipment
  • Glass and signage
  • Money and Goods in Transit insurance
  • Tenants improvements
  • Business Interruption
  • Further options available on request, such as:
  • Buildings insurance (inc Listed Buildings)
  • Work away extension to include collection and delivery
  • Legal protection
  • Subsidence
  • Computer breakdown
  • Accidental damage
  • All risks on specified items
  • Employee theft and infidelity
  • Terrorism

Offices need a mixture of insurance to provide cover for the business as a whole. For example, employers' liability is required when there are any employees working on the premises, and contents cover is required for office furniture and equipment. Due to this, Office Insurance policies are usually packages of different covers, and this works out at a much better value than buying them separately.

When any policy doesn't cover all your needs as standard, there are usually further options available to service these. Failing that we can arrange a Commercial Combined insurance policy which is a bespoke product, made up to provide solely the covers you require.

If you want further assistance, please call us and we will be happy to discuss your Office Insurance requirements and advise you accordingly.

  1. Why choose Coversure for your Office Insurance?
  2. Coversure are Office Insurance specialists with over 25 years experience our expert team of staff are dedicated to finding you the best Office Insurance policies.
  3. Office Insurance policies are tailored to meet your requirements, we treat you as an individual. We use a large panel of insurers to ensure we get you the best Office Insurance to suit your business needs regardless of your industry.