- Engineering and Manufacturing Insurance Specialists
- All types of industries catered for
- Standard Covers:
- Public Liability - Cover yourself for damage to third party people or property
- Employers' Liability - Cover as required by law when employing staff
- Contents including Electronic Business Equipment (eg tills) and. Computer
- Glass and signage
- Loss of licence
- Money and Goods in Transit insurance
- Tenants improvements
- Work away extension to include collection and delivery
- Business Interruption
- Legal protection
- Other options available on request:
- Products Liability - Cover yourself for damage to third party people or property as a result of your product
- Buildings insurance (inc Listed Buildings)
- Computer breakdown
- Accidental damage
- All risks on specified items
- Employee theft and infidelity
- Liability cover for hairdressers' and tattooists' treatment risks
- On site chartered engineer to discuss your business
Companies in the manufacturing sector have specialist insurance requirements that need the attention of an expert. In addition to the risks associated with running a production line, manufacturers may be concerned with the efficacy of their products as well as their potential to cause harm or injury.
Depending on the nature of the manufacturing processes involved, there will almost certainly be a higher than average Health & Safety exposure and there will always be the risk of theft both from the premises and while in transit.
As a result, it is important for businesses where manufacturing takes place to have the correct insurance cover in place. This can protect the business in the event of a lawsuit or legal action following accident or injury caused by the products manufactured.
Manufacturer Insurance is therefore required to ensure that businesses are adequately covered and meet the legal requirements in place. If your business is involved in manufacturing, installing or altering goods which are sold to the public, ensure that you are properly covered with a Manufacturing Insurance policy.