- Why choose Coversure for your Liability Insurance?
- Builder & Allied Trades including:
- Electricians, plumbers & heating engineers, joiners and carpenters
- Courier & Haulier with other extensions such as goods in transit
- High risk trades catered for:
- Roofers - including heat work
- Petrochemical trades such as tank cleaning and tank repair
- Trades using rope work
- Public Liability - Cover for injury to 3rd parties or property damage
- Employers' Liability - Cover as required by law
- Other options available on request:
- Goods in transit and tools cover
- Contractors all risks / contract works insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Owned and hired in plant cover
- Flexible payment options
Every business needs public liability insurance that is tailored to its specific risks and requirements. Taking out a business insurance policy that includes public liability ensures that your business won’t lose out financially if an accident happens.
Public Liability Insurance is important for your business because it will pay out in the event that a mistake is made which causes an injury to a member of the public or customer, or which damages their property.
Incidents where customers slip or trip over are among the most common accidents which can result in Public Liability Insurance claims. For example, if a spill on a shop floor isn’t marked sufficiently with a warning sign, and a customer slips and becomes injured as a result, they may claim for compensation. Public liability insurance covers this cost for a business
- Coversure are Liability Insurance specialists with over 25 years’ experience our experienced team of staff dedicated to finding you the best Liability Insurance policies.
- Liability Insurance policies are tailored around your needs; we treat you as an individual. We use a large panel of trusted insurers to find you the very best cover.
- So for all your Liability Insurance needs, talk to our trained professionals who are ready and waiting for your call.