- Professional indemnity insurance – what does it cover?
- Professional indemnity covers your legal costs and expenses in defending a claim, and any compensation or costs that may subsequently be awarded, following:
- Professional negligence, such as making a mistake in a piece of work for a client, or giving them poor advice
- Unintentional breach of confidentiality and/or copyright
- Defamation and libel
- Loss of documents or data
- Loss of money or goods (for which you are responsible)
- What other cover should you consider?
- Office package including liabilities, contents and more
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Cyber Liability
We know you always aim to deliver the best service possible but if a client feels that you have failed to meet your duties, you could be held liable and your business and professional reputation affected. Our professional indemnity insurance policy for estate and letting agents includes specialist policy wording to protect you against the risks you face in your specific profession.
Our professional indemnity insurance policy is tailored for estate agents (including RICS and NAEA members), letting agents and property managers ensuring you and your business are covered for any professional services you have provided that have resulted in the client having a financial loss.
Our complementary policies will ensure that you are covered whatever the situation including things that you may not have even considered in the modern business world such as cyber liability.
- Why choose Coversure for your Professional Indemnity Insurance?
- Coversure are industry Insurance specialists with over 25 years’ experience our expert team are dedicated to finding you the best Professional Indemnity Insurance policies.
- We will ensure you receive independent advice on your insurance, risk and legal matter.
- We will provide you with a dedicated account manager who will provide a policy tailor made to your practice.
- We use a large panel of insurers to ensure we get you the best PI insurance at a fantastic price.