- Standard Covers:
- Public Liability - Cover for damage to third party people or property
- Employers' Liability - Cover as required by law when employing staff
- Stock including food and alcohol
- Electronic Business Equipment (eg tills, computers)
- Glass and signage
- Loss of licence
- Money and Goods in Transit insurance
- Tenants improvements
- Work away extension to include collection and delivery
- Business Interruption
- Legal protection
- Other options available on request:
- Buildings insurance (inc Listed Buildings)
- Computer breakdown
- Accidental damage
- Deterioration of Stock
- All risks on specified items
- Employee theft and infidelity
As a hotelier, you probably have enough to think about looking after your business and keeping up with current health and safety legislation, instead of thinking about Hotel Insurance.
So why not let Coversure take the strain? We can quickly assess your needs to find you a Hotel Insurance package that suits your requirements.
All types and sizes of Hotelier businesses are catered for including bed and breakfasts, hotels and guest houses.
Amongst the covers available in our Hotel Insurance packages are included public liability cover for damage to third parties (and third party property), employers' liability, and business interruption cover. Protection for business equipment, food stock, contents and electronics is also available.
In addition, optional add-ons can be included in hotel insurance policies, such as buildings insurance, accidental damage cover and deterioration of stock.
There are a wide range of factors that must be taken into account when taking out a Hotel Insurance policy. We can help you to decide which covers you need to be included in your policy, and can put together an appropriate quote.
We realise that no two businesses are the same and we can cater for all your bespoke Hotel Insurance requirements, call our team of experts now on 0800 977 6037.