Goods in Transit Insurance
- Goods in transit insurance specialists
- Coverage for own goods and hire and reward goods
- All types of trade and destinations:
- United Kingdom only
- European Union, all destinations including areas 1-4
- Worldwide cover
- Good in Transit policies covering loss or property damage whilst...
- In transit from one place to another or being stored during a journey
- Cover for goods in your own vehicle or distributed by a third party
- Cover for theft, loss or damage whilst in transit and/or due to an accident
- Cover available for couriers, hauliers and household removals
- European cover available on request
Whether you are a local courier delivering small packets and parcels by car, or a large haulage fleet utilising several modes of transport across continents, we can address your Goods In Transit Insurance needs.
We have policies to suit all with many different add-on options, such as liability cover, office insurance or even commercial combined policies to cover all aspects of your business. We can provide cover for all trades and destinations, including UK only policies, European cover, or worldwide cover.
We realise that with such a wide breadth of different Goods In Transit Insurances available out there, from simple tools policies to transcontinental shipping policies, there is ground for a great deal of confusion.
If you're having trouble pinning down exactly what you want from a Goods In Transit Insurance policy, then look no further. Talk to Coversure today, our friendly and professional staff will give you simple and straight forward advice so you can make an informed decision.