Construction Business Insurance
- What insurances should I have or are available as a Construction Contractor?
- Public & Employers’ Liability
- Contract Works Insurance
- Commercial Vehicle or Fleet Insurance
- Cover for plant both owned and hired in
- Site Huts & Temporary Buildings on hire
- Business Equipment & Tools Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Commercial & Motor Legal Insurance
- Directors & Officers Insurance
From some of the UK's largest construction projects through to small independent building firms and sole traders, the associated insurance risks are varied. Working with you to understand your business we will tailor an insurance solution to your unique needs.
Involved in the construction insurance industry for more than 25 years, we understand the huge range of pressures on the industry – from the economic environment including material costs and labour, to regulatory and planning changes, environmental and sustainable building concerns.
Using our expert knowledge coupled with our commitment to the very best standards of customer service, we draw upon a range of insurances to build bespoke annual insurance solutions for clients across the industry, including general contractors, civil engineering contractors, groundwork contractors, piling and ground engineering contractors, plant hire companies and associations, property developers and house builders, recruitment and labour supply, roofing contractors, demolition contractors and scaffolding contractors.