Care Home Insurance
- Covers Can Also Include:
- Employers and public liability (with no exclusion for abuse claims)
- Medical malpractice
- Professional indemnity
- Directors & officers/trustee liability
- Resident’s personal liability
- Treatment malpractice including personal indemnity for nurses
- Legal expenses including defence costs at employee tribunals
- Motor fleet
- Engineering plant/equipment – statutory inspection and insurance
- Property owners
- Digital risks (liability for loss or corruption of confidential records/data)
Running a care home can be as challenging as it is rewarding. Our care home insurance service has been developed to meet the needs of today’s care home and our dedicated team have many years experience in this sector.
We understand your requirements are not just for your business but you also the people and employees in your care. We are continually working together with our partners to ensure that our products and services adapt in line with the increasing regulation in the sector to keep up with the pace of change.
Key core features of your insurance will cover your liabilities, buildings & contents with business interruption insurance and abuse cover included as standard. Our experts will then provide you with a policy to cover your exacting needs at an appropriate cost to you. Our range includes but is not limited to homes for people with learning difficulties, hospices, supported living facilities, nursing homes, residential homes, elderly care homes and children’s homes.