Architects & Engineers Insurance
- Professional indemnity insurance – what does it cover?
- Professional indemnity covers your legal costs and expenses in defending a claim, and any compensation or costs that may subsequently be awarded, following:
- Professional negligence, such as making a mistake in a piece of work for a client, or giving them poor advice
- Unintentional breach of confidentiality and/or copyright
- Defamation and libel
- Loss of documents or data
- Loss of money or goods (for which you are responsible)
- What other cover should you consider?
- Office package including liabilities, contents and more
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Cyber Liability
Whether you’re the architect who creates the vision or the engineer who ensures the safety and stability in making that vision a reality, there isn’t a project you face that comes without risk. One miscommunication, misinterpretation or mistake can cause costly delays, accidents, or even injury in some cases.
At Coversure we understand the unique risks you face. That's why we specialize in protecting a range of architect and engineering professionals with customized coverage that fits your specific needs.
The A&E professionals we insure include (but are not limited to) architects, building inspector, civil engineer, project manager, control system integrator, draftsman, electrical engineer, environmental engineer, industrial engineer, interior designer, landscape architect and transportation engineer.