Waste / Recycling Fleet
- The benefits of working with Coversure Waste & Recycling are:
- Reduced cost on policy premiums
- Underwritten by A+ rated Insurers
- Exclusive Policy Wordings
- No age or experience restrictions
- Theft of vehicle whilst keys in the ignition
- £5 million third party property damage limit for commercial
- £20 million third party property damage limit for private cars
- Driver personal accident extension
- Automatic legal expenses included to £100,000
- One managed policy
- 3 year policy terms
- Free Risk Management
- In House Claims Team
- Fast, Efficient and Proactive Service
In any industry it is imperative that your policy meets the demands and needs of your industry, and that includes the right coverage. Our Waste Management sector fleet insurance policies are tailored to the Waste Management sector and we can cover risks for the following specialist vehicles including skip loaders, tippers, dustcarts / trade waste, liquid & hazardous waste vehicles, plant, company cars and vans.
Our approach to managing work related road risk is based on a three step process, which will help you integrate risk management into your existing operating procedures. We’ll help you understand the risks you face, manage those risks more effectively and continually monitor performance.
In addition to simply arranging your Motor Fleet insurance each year, we will discuss your operations to ascertain what information and practical solutions are appropriate to your business needs, to help you identify, manage and ultimately reduce your accidents.
Coversure Waste & Recycling Insurance will tailor a Fleet Insurance package to suit your business requirements, saving you premiums on existing Fleet Insurance and also improving your efficiency by ease of administration. With one insurance package we can reduce the administration costs in managing many different policies whilst also saving you both time and money on existing Fleet Insurance.