Performing Arts Insurance

Get a Quote for Performing Arts Insurance
  • What covers do Coversure offer?
  • Specialist buildings insurance including listed, historical or of architectural interest
  • Employers' liability to cover staff and performers
  • Public liability to cover members of the public, visitors and audience members
  • All risks to cover props, sets, technical equipment, instruments, costumes and more
  • Cover can be extended to cover EU or Worldwide
  • Business interruption to cover loss of income or increased cost of working following a loss
  • Goods in transit, money, Business legal expenses, personal accident
  • Group travel, terrorism and much, much more...

We work closely with our partners to provide a full range of covers for a full range of organisations. Specially taylored for the needs of theatres and theatrical companies, we can offer you the flexibility to meet your specific and individual needs.

So what type of theatre insurance do you need?

You could need a full range of covers depending on your situation whether you are a local fringe organisation of main city venue. Considerations should made to protect performers and staff, if you own the buildings and you rent them out to other organisations with the risk of damage or theft. Employers' liability is a must when employing staff and performers as is public liability to cover yourself in the event of injury or damage to audience members or members of the public during events or performances.


  1. Why choose Coversure for your Performing Arts Insurance?
  2. Coversure are Performing Arts Insurance specialists with over 25 years experience our experienced team of staff dedicated to finding you the best Theatre Group Insurance policies.
  3. Theatre and Theatrical Organisation Insurance policies are tailored around your requirements, we treat you as an individual. We use a large panel of insurers to ensure we get you the best Performing Arts Insurance at a fantastic price.